Queensbury Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
The Recreation Commission and the staff of the Department of Parks and Recreation are pleased to present the following programs and activities for the summer season. We encourage you and your family to take advantage of these recreational opportunities and hope they serve to make your summer more enjoyable. The department and the Recreation Commission also welcome your comments and suggestions with regard to program ideas and activities. Please do not hesitate to contact the department at the Town Office Building during regular business hours. Commission meetings are held at 7:00 pm on the first Tuesday of every month, at the Town Office Building. We welcome your attendance and encourage your participation.
- Cash, check, and credit card payments are acceptable forms of registration payment. Please make all checks payable to the Town of Queensbury.
Please Note: A $3.00 or 3.5% Convenience Fee will be charged for all credit card payments. The $3.00 or 3.5% fee, whichever is greater based on the transaction total, will be automatically applied at payment.
- The department reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient registration.
- In the event of inclement weather, programs and/or activities may be cancelled.
- Please check our CANCELLATION announcements on our Website Home page, Facebook page, and through the MyRec notification system.
- Unless indicated specifically, the fee shown for most programs/activities is a per individual cost to participate.
- Pet Owners: Our parks are pet-friendly unless otherwise indicated. Please keep your pet on a leash and clean up after your pet.
- Specific programs have registration deadlines. Please check the program information for the applicable programs and deadline dates.