Pre-School/Toddler - Creative Art & Play for Tots - Spring 2022
Limited Seats for this popular program. Register, Today!
Families have loved this summer program; especially, the kiddos!
Join your toddler in a fun, creative, organized environment that is designed to allow for learning, play, and artistic expression. Your child will enjoy learning games, songs, story-time, and a related art activity. Each class is designed to help develop your child’s fine motor skills appropriate for his/her age level. Parents will learn age-appropriate art activities to help encourage their child’s creativity. All art projects will be a keepsake for you and your child to bring home each week and all supplies will be provided. It is a great opportunity for socialization, too!
Please join us for a fun-filled, four-week session!
Parent involvement is encouraged!
COVID-19 UPDATE: EFFECTIVE September 1, 2021
As we begin our fall/winter programming, we are updating our COVID-19 Guidance for all program participants. Guidance provided below considers that we are in an area with high transmission rates (Warren County).
Additional announcements will be shared as guidance from Warren County Public Health is updated.
All participants are encouraged to NOT attend programming if they are not feeling well or if a family member is not feeling well.
Additionally, it is recommended that participants keep their hands clean, wear face coverings and practice social distancing when participating in all indoor activities or programs.
QBY. SCHOOL FACILITY PARTICIPANTS:
Participants of programs that use INDOOR school facilities are REQUIRED to wear masks at all times (Except while participating in aquatic programs).
OUTDOOR FACILITY USE:
Participants at outdoor programs, trails or facilities are NOT required to wear face coverings unless they are unable to maintain social distancing or in large gatherings.
With the exception of Qby. School Facilities, face coverings are recommended during indoor activities and programs. Participants may be asked to show vaccination card or NYS Excelsior Pass.
REQUIRED to wear masks for indoor activities and programs (Regardless of location) and should maintain 6’ social distancing when possible.
- All art projects will be a keepsake for you and your child to bring home each week; and all supplies will be provided.
- Being creative can be messy! Please dress your child appropriately and bring an old shirt or art smock to each class.
- Note to Parents: Please inform us of any known allergies that exist for your child at the time of registration.
- Instructor: Jenna Capezzuti is a NYS Certified Teacher and has been teaching for over 17 years. She is the mother of 3 boys; an nine-year old and twin four year olds. She understands the different developmental needs for various age groups. She has designed the classes to promote the idea that learning can be fun and creative!
- Parent involvement is strongly encouraged!