Family - HAVE YOURSELF A HOVEY HOLIDAY!! Winter 2021
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
‘Tis the season to spread good will and kind tidings to all!
Please join us for a wonderful evening as we celebrate the holiday season at our incredible Hovey Pond Park!
We thoughtfully ask each family to decorate an ornament and include a message of kindness on the ornament. Each family will hang their personalized ornament on our tree at the main pavilion. With your help, we can spread cheer and kindness during this beautiful season to others!
The evening also features the Queensbury High School Madrigal Singers for a family sing-along with some favorite holiday songs and the lighting of the Hovey holiday tree. To continue this magical evening, families will receive a holiday treat pack for home.
Season’s greetings and kind wishes from our Parks and Recreation family to yours!
- COVID-19 UPDATE: EFFECTIVE September 1, 2021
- As we begin our fall/winter programming, we are updating our COVID-19 Guidance for all program participants. Guidance provided below considers that we are in an area with high transmission rates (Warren County).
- Additional announcements will be shared as guidance from Warren County Public Health is updated.
- All participants are encouraged to NOT attend programming if they are not feeling well or if a family member is not feeling well.
- Additionally, it is recommended that participants keep their hands clean, wear face coverings and practice social distancing when participating in all indoor activities or programs.
- QBY. SCHOOL FACILITY PARTICIPANTS:
- Participants of programs that use INDOOR school facilities are REQUIRED to wear masks at all times (Except while participating in aquatic programs).
- OUTDOOR FACILITY USE:
- Participants at outdoor programs, trails or facilities are NOT required to wear face coverings unless they are unable to maintain social distancing or in large gatherings.
- VACCINATED PARTICIPANTS:
- With the exception of Qby. School Facilities, face coverings are recommended during indoor activities and programs. Participants may be asked to show vaccination card or NYS Excelsior Pass.
- UNVACCINATED PARTICIPANTS:
- REQUIRED to wear masks for indoor activities and programs (Regardless of location) and should maintain 6’ social distancing when possible.
Additional Program Information
- Please Note: Masks are required.
- Program is limited to 12 Families
- Rate is based Per Family - **Only register 1 person in the family (Adult), then at check-out a question will pop up for all participants to be added ~ Questions? feel free to call 518-761-8216
- If you have registered and cannot attend, please call the Department Office at 518-761-8216, so that another family may take your place.