featuring the Great Pumpkin Contest........
Join us for a family-fun morning as we celebrate autumn at Gurney Lane Park!
It features our return of the, Great Pumpkin Contest!
We supply the pumpkin and each family will bring pumpkin carving tools and utensils. You can bring props or decorations to complement your pumpkin design, too!
Our contest categories are: Most Creative, Most Funny, and Most Scary.
Enjoy planning your design and have an awesome time creating it!
This special celebration also includes treat bag decorating, leaf tracing collages, cookie decorating, and our ever-popular Candy Corn Guessing Game!
To top it all off, children will trick-or-treat around the park!
A fabulous morning of fun for the whole family and an opportunity to make wonderful memories, too!
- COVID-19 UPDATE: EFFECTIVE September 1, 2021
- As we begin our fall/winter programming, we are updating our COVID-19 Guidance for all program participants. Guidance provided below considers that we are in an area with high transmission rates (Warren County).
- Additional announcements will be shared as guidance from Warren County Public Health is updated.
- All participants are encouraged to NOT attend programming if they are not feeling well or if a family member is not feeling well.
- Additionally, it is recommended that participants keep their hands clean, wear face coverings and practice social distancing when participating in all indoor activities or programs.
- QBY. SCHOOL FACILITY PARTICIPANTS:
- Participants of programs that use INDOOR school facilities are REQUIRED to wear masks at all times (Except while participating in aquatic programs).
- OUTDOOR FACILITY USE:
- Participants at outdoor programs, trails or facilities are NOT required to wear face coverings unless they are unable to maintain social distancing or in large gatherings.
- VACCINATED PARTICIPANTS:
- With the exception of Qby. School Facilities, face coverings are recommended during indoor activities and programs. Participants may be asked to show vaccination card or NYS Excelsior Pass.
- UNVACCINATED PARTICIPANTS:
- REQUIRED to wear masks for indoor activities and programs (Regardless of location) and should maintain 6’ social distancing when possible.
- Program is limited to 12 Families
- Rate is based Per Family - Only register 1 person in the family (a question will pop up for all participants to be added then) Questions? feel free to call 518-761-8216
- You will need to bring: Pumpkin carving tools and utensils; props or decorations to dress up your pumpkin (optional)
- Make sure to notate for individuals participating if there are any allergies.
- LIMITED SPOTS...register today!
- RAIN DATE: Sunday, October 24