Youth Soccer League - Fall 2021
For boys and girls Grades 1-6 (for the 2021-2022 school year)
Registration deadline: August 20*
* Late Registration Fee: $15 after 8/20
SEPTEMBER 11 - October 9
PRACTICES/SKILL DEVELOPMENT @ Qby High School Boys Soccer Fields 3W (adjacent to WHBI)
GR. 1 & 2 : 8:30 am—9:30 am
GR. 3 & 4: 9:45 am—10:45 am
GR. 5 & 6: 11:00 am—12:00 pm
GAMES: @ Jenkinsville Athletic Fields
Grades 1 & 2 (T), 5:15-6:30 pm
Grades 3-6 (Th), 5:15-6:30 pm
SOCCER NOTE: On Saturday, September 11, there will be an organizational meeting (all players and volunteer coaches) held at the Queensbury School Athletic Fields. All team assignments and coaches packets will be distributed at this time.
1) Masking Requirements:
Participating in outdoor activities will not require use of a mask. When indoors, participants will be required to wear a mask, and maintain appropriate distance from others. Frequent indoor mask breaks will be held.
Frequent hand washing and sanitizing will be encouraged by staff.
- Program will offer instruction as well as game experience with an emphasis on participation and fun.
- This is a non-competitive league.
- On Saturday, September 11, there will be an organizational meeting (all players and volunteer coaches) held at the Queensbury School Athletic Fields.
- All team assignments & coaches packets will be distributed at this time.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE - AUGUST 20, 2021
- An additional $15.00 fee will be charged after August 20
The success of our programs often depends on volunteers.
We currently need coaches for
• Fall Soccer
• Pigskin Football
If interested, please call 518-761-8216