Adult Pickleball Clincs - Summer 2021
Pickleball Clinics for Adults
with The Traveling Pickleball Pros
We bring the award-winning Pros to you! Join us for these outstanding and enjoyable clinics to step-up your game! Pros, Ken Henderson and "Z"orano Tubo, play pickleball competitively and are Level II Certified IPTPA (International Pickleball Teaching Professional Association) Instructors. Each of them has a history of teaching beginner and advanced level pickleball.
All Clinics are held at Ridge/Jenkinsville Park Pickleball Courts, 133 Jenkinsville Road, Queensbury
For information on the Pros, please visit www.travelingpickleballpros.com
The equipment is provided for use, so you have nothing to lose! It is a fabulous experience and you will learn to improve your game!
How NYS COVID-19 changes effect summer program and facility operations:
- Following the most recent NYS COVID-19 guidance (6/15/21), we have eliminated all previously required protocols such as social distancing; mask wearing (still suggested for those that are unvaccinated), health screenings, capacity restrictions, and sanitizing requirements.
- All programs being held at Queensbury School, including Q-Club will follow the protocols established by the district. Additional updates will be shared PRIOR to the start of summer programs.
Beginner Clinic (Level 1.5 - 2.0)
- For players who are new to the game, or have been playing for only a short period of time.
- Learn the fundamentals of the game and techniques for Dink Shots, Volleys, Serve & Return.
- Players will learn match scoring, positiong and strategy.
- Session 1: 8:30-10:30 am
- Session 2: 8:00-10:00 am
Advanced Beginner/Low Intermediate Clinic (Level 2.5 - 3.25)
- For players who know some of the rules and scoring but still need pointers learning the fundamental technique for Dink Shots, Volleys, Serve and Return.
- Players will learn proper positioning and doubles matchplay strategy.
- Session 1: 11:30 am-1:30 pm
- Session 2: 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Mid-Intermediate/High Intermediate Clinics (Levels 3.5 - 4.25)
- This class is for players looking to push their game to the next level.
- Players will break down the short and king dink shots as well as 3rd shot drop into easy to understand steps. There will also be a lesson on volleys and Serve/Return.
- We will also critique your doubles matches, playing with and against you and will provide helpful feedback!
- Session 1: 2:45-5:15 pm