Youth Pebblecrusher Camps - Summer 2021
In response to the very popular Pebblecrusher Climbing Team, Rocksport has initiated the “PC” Camp!
There will be two days of climbing at the state-of-the-art Rocksport facility learning the basics (Mondays and Wednesdays), with two days at the SUNY Adirondack Challenge Course (Tuesdays and Thursdays).
On Fridays, we will spend the mornings climbing on one of the crags that surrounds the Lake George basin, followed by a picnic lunch, and some swimming.
It will be a fantastic week!
How NYS COVID-19 changes effect summer program and facility operations:
- Following the most recent NYS COVID-19 guidance (6/15/21), we have eliminated all previously required protocols such as social distancing; mask wearing (still suggested for those that are unvaccinated), health screenings, capacity restrictions, and sanitizing requirements.
- All programs being held at Queensbury School, including Q-Club will follow the protocols established by the district. Additional updates will be shared PRIOR to the start of summer programs.
- Please Note: the completion of waivers are required. To complete the Rocksport waiver, visit rocksportny.com and for the SUNY Adirondack waiver, visit recreation.queensbury.net
- No transportation provided. Parents are responsible for providing transportation to and from locations.
- Note: Please send your child with a water bottle/drinks and snacks; and pack a lunch for the picnic lunch on Fridays. Please pack appropriate supplies for the outdoor trips/activities.
- For your child’s safety, please inform the Department Staff, at the time of registration, and the instructor of any known allergies that exist for your child.
Additional Forms and Files: