Youth BASH Parties! - Summer 2021
The Department welcomes back Tara Connors of Bash Parties for these FUN and creative programs! Kids give these two-thumbs-up!
All supplies and materials are included.
Includes a FREE POOL ADMISSION DAY PASS for your child and a supervising adult, too!
To learn more, visit BashBirthdayParties.com
How NYS COVID-19 changes effect summer program and facility operations:
- Following the most recent NYS COVID-19 guidance (6/15/21), we have eliminated all previously required protocols such as social distancing; mask wearing (still suggested for those that are unvaccinated), health screenings, capacity restrictions, and sanitizing requirements.
- All programs being held at Queensbury School, including Q-Club will follow the protocols established by the district. Additional updates will be shared PRIOR to the start of summer programs.
Story Time BASH!
- Enter the Enchanted Forest for a fun filled Story Time Bash! During our hour and a half program we’ll play lots of charming games all based on our favorite stories, like Peter Pan vs the Pirates Jewel Hunt and Cinderella’s Big Sweep. Of course, what games are complete without prizes, so our players will earn those after every game! During a game break, we’ll also paint our own Treasure Chests to take home and store our valuables. We’ll finish our Story Time Bash with Mad Libs and we’ll see how can come up with the silliest story. It’s sure to be an entertaining event!
- Sneak into a Spy Bash this summer! Check into your secret agent training by getting your fingerprints done then we’ll complete some rigorous exercises like trying out marshmallow catapults and blow darts. Once training is concluded, we’ll execute three missions to earn the combination to our locked-up spy kits. If we’re successful, all of the spies will take home their own spy kit that includes an invisible ink pen, notebook, magnifying glass, mustache disguise and sunglasses. Think you have what it takes? Sign up for this program and find out!
- This classic Bash program is back again for 2021! Our cupcake decorators will color their own chef hat after arrival. Then it’s time to practice decorating skills by trying out pastry bags with different tips. After practice it’s the main event: we’ll decorate three woodland creature cupcakes, a brown bear, a hedgehog and bumble bee.
Additional Program Information
- Note: in the event of inclement weather, we will hold the program at the Queensbury WHBI School, Classroom #121.