Queensbury Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
BUCKETS OF FUN!
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Let’s play to the beat of our own drum in this fun, new program!
Participants will learn basic stick technique, improvise, learn how to make multiple sounds on the bucket, participate in a drum (bucket) circle, and play bucket grooves.
Children will keep their buckets and sticks to play at home.
Join us for an awesome time as we groove to the beat during this unique and exciting program!
Program Instructor: James Cirillo, Queensbury School District Music Educator
All supplies are included.
- Please Note: Face masks are required. The Department will be following its COVID-19 protocol, including temperature and health screenings upon arrival.
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.