Queensbury Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Adult Pickleball - Advanced Lessons - Spring 2021
Spring 2021 Session for Competitive Pickleball Players
This class is for solid 3.0 or 3.5 players. To assess your skills, a rating skills assessment can be found at IPTPA.com.
The purpose of this class is to become a solid 3.5 or 4.0 player by learning effective strategies and refining your skills, with the knowledge of which types of shots are used — when and why.
Emphasis will be less on the shot skills, but more about how and when to use the shots and what you are trying to accomplish with each shot.
Can you handle the “heat” in the kitchen? Learn what you need to improve your game. Register for this exciting opportunity, today!
Please bring your own paddle.
Instruction provided by ADK Pickleball Club. For questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
- Class size is limited - register now!