Queensbury Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Adult Pickleball - Introduction for Adults - Spring 2021
SPRING 2021 Sessions...A sport that can last a lifetime!
Pickleball is a paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. It is a great sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
We will play outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
The 4-week format will consist of instructional play on the courts.
Join us for this wonderful opportunity to learn about this incredible sport and to have a great time!
Instruction provided by ADK Pickleball Club.
For questions, please email: email@example.com
The equipment is provided for use, so you have nothing to lose!
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
Additional Program Information
- Class size is limited ... register today!