Adult Yoga Modified Chair - “Easy Does It” - Fall/Winter/Spring 2020/21
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Designed to identify and meet special needs. General goals are to increase energy flow through movement, conscious breathing, and meditative techniques.
ADULT EXERCISE CANCELLATION POLICY - QUEENSBURY ACTIVITY CENTER PROGRAMS
YOGA: Yoga programs will be canceled based upon road conditions due to inclement weather and/or the severity of weather.
Cancellation announcements will be available via the Department website (recreation.queensbury.net), Facebook and Email notification.
Sign-up today to get text messages thru your phone, ask how today!
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
- No matter what your physical condition may be, there is something in this program for you.
- Enhance your feeling of well-being and join today!
- No floor exercises required.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLY FOR CLASS TO SET-UP. Class starts promptly @ 10:00 am
- Also, PLEASE remember to silence your cell phone
- See Link for Health Form/Hold Harmless Agreement
- Classes are taught by Certified Instructor, Jennifer Scoville
- Email Health Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org