Adult Yoga Modified Chair - “Easy Does It” - Fall/Winter/Spring
Designed to identify and meet special needs. General goals are to increase energy flow through movement, conscious breathing, and meditative techniques.
ADULT EXERCISE CANCELLATION POLICY - QUEENSBURY ACTIVITY CENTER PROGRAMS
YOGA: Yoga programs will be canceled based upon road conditions due to inclement weather and/or the severity of weather.
Cancellation announcements will be available via the Department website (recreation.queensbury.net), Facebook and Email notification.
Sign-up today to get text messages thru your phone, ask how today!
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
- No matter what your physical condition may be, there is something in this program for you.
- Enhance your feeling of well-being and join today!
- No floor exercises required.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLY FOR CLASS TO SET-UP. Class starts promptly @ 10:00 am
- Also, PLEASE remember to silence your cell phone
- See Link for Health Form/Hold Harmless Agreement
- Classes are taught by Certified Instructor, Jennifer Scoville
- Email Health Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org