Adult Yoga ~ Fall/Winter/Spring 2020/2021
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Yoga is a powerful healing discipline that works with breathing techniques, posture control, and relaxation exercises to rejuvenate and re-energize the body, mind, and spirit.
ADULT EXERCISE CANCELLATION POLICY - QUEENSBURY ACTIVITY CENTER PROGRAMS
YOGA: Yoga programs will be canceled based upon road conditions due to inclement weather and/or the severity of weather.
Cancellation announcements will be available via the Department website (recreation.queensbury.net), Facebook and Email notification.
Sign-up today to get text messages thru your phone
• UNVACCINATED PEOPLE:
o Must wear a facemask (except when in pool) and follow the 6’ social distancing measure.
o May have your temperature checked or be asked to complete a health assessment survey.
• VACCINATED PEOPLE:
o Are not required to wear a mask. However, proof of vaccination is required via the vaccination card or NYS Excelsior Pass to participate in programming.
Hand sanitizer will be available for all program participants to use and only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas at this time.
Additional announcements will be made regarding specific programming where masks and social distancing will be required. The Department will update any changes in the NYS COVID-19 guidelines as they become available.
- Yoga’s stretching and deep breathing are powerful antidotes to stress.
- Participants must bring their own exercise mat.
- PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLY FOR CLASS TO SET-UP.
- Also, PLEASE remember to silence your cell phone
- Classes are taught by Certified Instructor, Jennifer Scoville
- See Link for Health Form/Hold Harmless Agreement
- Email Health Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org