Adult Yoga ~ Fall/Winter/Spring 2020/2021
Yoga is a powerful healing discipline that works with breathing techniques, posture control, and relaxation exercises to rejuvenate and re-energize the body, mind, and spirit.
ADULT EXERCISE CANCELLATION POLICY - QUEENSBURY ACTIVITY CENTER PROGRAMS
YOGA: Yoga programs will be canceled based upon road conditions due to inclement weather and/or the severity of weather.
Cancellation announcements will be available via the Department website (recreation.queensbury.net), Facebook and Email notification.
Sign-up today to get text messages thru your phone
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
- Yoga’s stretching and deep breathing are powerful antidotes to stress.
- Participants must bring their own exercise mat.
- PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLY FOR CLASS TO SET-UP.
- Also, PLEASE remember to silence your cell phone
- Classes are taught by Certified Instructor, Jennifer Scoville
- See Link for Health Form/Hold Harmless Agreement
- Email Health Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org