Adult Zumba® ~ Fall/Winter/Spring 2020/2021
Are you ready to have fun and get into shape both at the same time?
ADULT EXERCISE CANCELLATION POLICY - QUEENSBURY ACTIVITY CENTER PROGRAMS
FRIDAY (AM) ZUMBA: If the Queensbury Union Free School District is closed or delayed due to inclement weather (snow or ice storms creating poor road conditions), (Friday) Zumba will be CANCELLED. Please check the local TV and radio stations for school closings.
However, this does not include school closings or delays due to outdoor temperatures or non-weather circumstances.
The class cancellation is related to hazardous road conditions only.
Sign-up today to get text messages thru your phone
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
- Do something good for yourself and join the Zumba fitness craze!
- The Zumba® program is a Latin-inspired, calorie burning program that provides an effective cardio-vascular workout, while toning the body.
- Ann will guide you through easy-to-follow, fun dance moves.
- Class Instructor, Ann Giroux, is licensed to teach Zumba® Fitness and Zumba Gold®.
- Email Health Form: email@example.com