Adult Zumba® ~ Fall/Winter/Spring 2020/2021
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Are you ready to have fun and get into shape both at the same time?
ADULT EXERCISE CANCELLATION POLICY - QUEENSBURY ACTIVITY CENTER PROGRAMS
FRIDAY (AM) ZUMBA: If the Queensbury Union Free School District is closed or delayed due to inclement weather (snow or ice storms creating poor road conditions), (Friday) Zumba will be CANCELLED. Please check the local TV and radio stations for school closings.
However, this does not include school closings or delays due to outdoor temperatures or non-weather circumstances.
The class cancellation is related to hazardous road conditions only.
Sign-up today to get text messages thru your phone
• UNVACCINATED PEOPLE:
o Must wear a facemask (except when in pool) and follow the 6’ social distancing measure.
o May have your temperature checked or be asked to complete a health assessment survey.
• VACCINATED PEOPLE:
o Are not required to wear a mask. However, proof of vaccination is required via the vaccination card or NYS Excelsior Pass to participate in programming.
Hand sanitizer will be available for all program participants to use and only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas at this time.
Additional announcements will be made regarding specific programming where masks and social distancing will be required. The Department will update any changes in the NYS COVID-19 guidelines as they become available.
- Do something good for yourself and join the Zumba fitness craze!
- The Zumba® program is a Latin-inspired, calorie burning program that provides an effective cardio-vascular workout, while toning the body.
- Ann will guide you through easy-to-follow, fun dance moves.
- Class Instructor, Ann Giroux, is licensed to teach Zumba® Fitness and Zumba Gold®.
- Email Health Form: email@example.com