Adult Stretch & Tone (Tu/Th) ~ Fall/Winter/Spring 2020/2021
A unique exercise program for men and women includes stretching, aerobic and toning activity, and relaxation techniques; all set to music.
ADULT EXERCISE CANCELLATION POLICY - QUEENSBURY ACTIVITY CENTER PROGRAMS
STRETCH & TONE: If the Queensbury Union Free School District is closed or delayed due to inclement weather (snow or ice storms creating poor road conditions), Stretch & Tone will be CANCELLED. Please check the local TV and radio stations for school closings.
However, this does not include school closings or delays due to outdoor temperatures or non-weather circumstances.
The class cancellation is related to hazardous road conditions only.
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
- Classes taught by a certified instructor.
- Class Instructor: Ann Giroux
- Email Health Form: email@example.com