Youth Tennis Clinics - Summer 2020
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The clinics will feature fundamentals, strategies, skill drills, and match play.
They are designed to improve your child’s skill level and confidence, raise interest in the sport, and to have FUN!
Program Supervisor: Doug Fraser, Queensbury High School Varsity Tennis Coach
For the 2020-2021 school year
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own (except when playing)
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
- Equipment needed: racquet and water bottle.
- Session 1: August 3-6 (Rain Date: 8/7)
- Session 2: August 10-13 (Rain Date: 8/14)
- Session 3: August 17-20 (Rain Date: 8/21)