Gurney Lane - Open Swim Reservations
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
COVID-19 ALERT: Pool Reservations Required
STARTING 8/24/20 - 9/7/20
POOL HOURS WILL BE 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Please pre-register for admission on the day you want to swim (Monday - Friday ~ 1:30 - 6:30 pm - Saturday & Sunday ~ 12:00 noon - 6:30 pm) will be offered at Gurney Lane Pool.
Only pre-registered attendees will be allowed to enter the pool facility as a way for us to to control social distancing guidelines, sanitizing and capacity limits.
We are currently only allowing 100 participants in the pool area.
Attendees are responsible for providing their own seating/lawn chairs/shade umbrellas (deck furniture will not be provided this summer).
The Large 11' Shade Umbrellas at picnic tables will be available and are reserved for families, with children, that have quarantined together.
We will be having regularly scheduled disinfecting, but families are expected to have some level of personal responsibility and cleanse surfaces they will be touching.
As regulations change, we will adjust accordingly.
Please print, or bring a digital copy of your receipt to the Pool for your admission.
Inclement Weather: Please call Gurney Lane at 518-745-4481 or the department at 518-761-8216 for the open/closed status of the pool. If you are pre-registered for a swim date you will be notified of pool closure and a household credit will be issued, if the closure is made prior to opening. If the pool remains open, no refund will be given.
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own (except with in the water)
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.