Youth Games, Games, Games & A SPLASH! - Summer 2020
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Loads of afternoon FUN-IN-THE SUN!
Have you ever heard the saying, “it’s not all fun and games”? Well, in this case, IT IS! This program is LOTS of fun and there are LOTS of games! Children experience the adventure and excitement of the outdoors, meet new friends, and practice problem-solving through various games. Children will spend the afternoon competing in large group, small group, and individual challenges,
from a fun twist with the game of tag to balloon relays, and much MORE!
Games will include oldies but goodies to newer challenges based on the
game show, Minute to Win It. There is something for everyone and plenty of fun with each game! Adding to the FUN, we will end the day with free swim in the pool!
Instructors: Shelly Moore and Teresa Colvin, Certified Teachers
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
- Please send your child with a nut-free snack, drink, and lunch; as well as a light and dark colored shirt, sunscreen,sneakers, and a bathing suit and towel for the pool.
- Note to parents: For your child’s safety, please inform the Department Staff, at the time of registration, and the instructor of any known allergies that exist for your child!