Pre-School/Toddler - ROCK TOTS! - Summer 2020
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This exceptional program will foster your child’s gross motor skills, all while having a FUN time! Children love to climb and this program combines three essential components: movement, climbing, and a low-challenge course. Parents, you are welcome to tag-along with your child! Your participation is encouraged, but not required.
It will be an awesome morning for the kids and they may not want to leave Rocksport’s state-of-the-art climbing facility!
Four sessions of pure climbing FUN!
Parent note: all children must be potty-trained.
Please Note: the completion of a Rocksport waiver is required. To complete, visit rocksportny.com - see the link on this page.
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
Please Note: the completion of a Rocksport waiver is required. To complete, visit rocksportny.com - see the link on this page