Pre-School/Toddler Creative Art & Play for Tots - Summer 2020
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Limited Seats for this popular program. Register, Today!
Miss Jenna is back and will offer summer sessions of Creative Art and Play for Tots! Families have loved her summer programs, especially, the kiddos! Your toddler wants a fun and creative outlet! Join your child in an organized environment that is designed to allow for learning, play, and artistic expression. Learning games will be incorporated with a story time and art activity. Each class is designed to help develop your child’s fine motor skills, appropriate for his/her age level. Parents will learn age-appropriate art activities to help encourage their child’s artistic expression.
All art projects will be keepsakes for you and your child to bring home each week. All supplies will be provided. It is a great opportunity for socialization, too!
Please Join Us for fun-filled three-week sessions!
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
- All art projects will be a keepsake for you and your child to bring home each week; and all supplies will be provided.
- Being creative can be messy! Please dress your child appropriately and bring an old shirt or art smock to each class.
- Note to Parents: Please inform us of any known allergies that exist for your child at the time of registration.
- Instructor: Jenna Capezzuti is a NYS Certified Teacher and has been teaching for over 16 years. She is the mother of 3 boys; an eight-year old and twin three year olds. She understands the different developmental needs for various age groups. She has designed the classes to promote the idea that learning can be fun and creative!
- Parent involvement is strongly encouraged!