Adult Aquaerobics - Summer 2020
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This adult exercise class is conducted entirely in the water and offers a unique form of cardiovascular exercise and a great way to have fun while staying fit.
- All participants must wear face masks (except when in the pool) and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
- The water provides support and minimizes joint irritation while offering a beneficial resistance to your movements.
- The level of exercise can be geared to all levels and includes warm-ups, strengthening, toning, and aerobic movements; all set to music.
- NOTE: July & August location is at Gurney Lane Recreation Area - Outdoor Pool
- Instructor: Jackie Bachem
- Email Health Form: firstname.lastname@example.org