This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
In response to the very popular Pebblecrusher Climbing Team, Rocksport has initiated the “PC” Camp!
- There will be two days of climbing at the new, state-of-the-art Rocksport facility learning the basics (Mondays and Wednesdays), with two days at the SUNY Adirondack Challenge Course (Tuesdays and Thursdays).
- On Fridays, we will spend the mornings climbing on one of the crags that surrounds the Lake George basin, followed by a picnic lunch, and some swimming.
- Day 1 & 3 Rocksport Facility
- Day 2 & 4 SUNY Adirondack
- Day 5 Lake George (location TBA)
- It will be a most memorable day!
Additional Information for Pebblecrushers!
- PLEASE NOTE: the completion of a Rocksport waiver is required. Please visit the Rocksport website (see link) to complete an online waiver @: http://rocksportny.com/
- Please send your child with a water bottle/drinks and snacks; and pack a lunch for the picnic lunch on Fridays .
- Please pack appropriate supplies for the outdoor trips/activities.
- No transportation provided.
- Parents are responsible for providing transportation to and from locations.
- Note to parents: For your child’s safety, please inform the Department Staff, at the time of registration, and the instructor of any known allergies that exist for your child!